My idea was to expand our learning resources based on inquiry-based learning, because I think most of the basic courses in the school now focus on direct instruction. Although our theme is the rational choice of consumers, I still want to try edit our learning resources based on inquiry learning. First, inquiry-based learning is a teaching method based on inquiry. It was developed in the 1960s. It is an inquiry-based learning form of traditional teaching. It requires learners to actively participate in personal or real experience. Inquiry is carried out through experiential learning, because inquiry generally recognizes the same concepts, including participating in questions and answers on content and teaching materials, and understanding through investigation and cooperation. As for our topic is the rational choice of consumers, I think that although there will definitely be some direct teaching methods involved, because this learning resource is mainly theoretical, but I think it can be interspersed with some exploratory learning, such as designing an activity, students can buy the same two products with same money. Each student must have different choices. Here, students can be aware of the factors that affect their rational consumption. Students can be aware of everyone’s different preferences will affect everyone’s consumption. But I can also understand the disadvantages of inquiry-based learning in this learning resource. Some of the efficiency is relatively low because most of this learning resource is still based on theory. Although the actual activities carried out certain amount of interaction and interest, but it will take longer to learn basics. The theoretical knowledge actually does not take that long, and students can easily understand the knowledge through direct instruction. But I still want to try to add inquiry learning to our blueprint, hoping to apply it to the final learning resources.