• Which multimedia learning (MML) principles did Dr. Ray Pastore now follow in his video about MML principles? Why might an expert not be able to follow all the principles when creating a multimedia learning object?

The Multimedia Learning (MML) principles did Dr. Ray Pastore now follow in his video about the MML principle is a combination of Multimedia principle and segmentation principle. It is become difficult to follow all the principle when creating multimedia learning object as each principle indicates towards a different set of instruction and situations.

• Which multimedia learning principles would apply to a PowerPoint presentation in a classroom or face-to-face business meeting?

The multimedia principle would apply to a PowerPoint presentation in a classroom while in face to face spilt attention principle can be applied from the multimedia learning principle.

• Provide an example of a multimedia learning principle you have intuitively followed in the past, and an example of a multimedia learning principle you have broken in the past.

While creating a PowerPoint presentation in my previous classwork courses, I intuitively used the Multimedia principle which emphasized on using pictures with words for better understanding. While I broke the redundancy principle as I provide the same information multiple times to the audience.

• Embed two or more multimedia objects in your blog post including your edited screencast video (if you have any problems screencasting or video editing, please attend the lab or office hours for assistance). Other multimedia objects you could include are photos, videos, infographics etc.

infographics elements interface.